Graphic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for the CP's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AeonTranz

Application for the CP's Empty
PostSubject: Application for the CP's   Application for the CP's Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 am

Hey guys! I'v been playing for a while now and ever since i first started playing HL2 RP I have always wanted to know what it is like to be a CP

So....

My name: Ashley
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6428933
My Experience:

I have had my own DarkRP and build server for the past 3 years now and I have also been Admin on the BYB #4 server, there are some other servers I have been super Admin on but I domt think they are running anymore.

Why should you give me this power to have CP?

Well, there is really no reason to be honest, I just thought that it would be good since every time I come on the server there is either one or none (CPs) on and then all the players juse leave.

Even if you dont give it to me, Thanks for looking at my APP Smile
Back to top Go down
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Application for the CP's   Application for the CP's Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 am

*sigh* You don't need to create a new topic for an application, you need to post in the topic CCA applications and use the format.
Back to top Go down
AeonTranz

PostSubject: Re: Application for the CP's   Application for the CP's Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:40 am

oh sorry i dont know how to use this forum :S
Back to top Go down
Bern
Admin
Bern

PostSubject: Re: Application for the CP's   Application for the CP's Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Errm.... Right, 1 we don't call them CP, we call them CCA. 2. That is a darkrp type application, maybe play on server a bit more so you know what serious rp is like. 333333. Like Laurent said, post apps in the actual application thread. *coughs* Not feeling well, gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for the CP's   Application for the CP's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for the CP's
Page 1 of 1