Graphic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hl2rp server big event idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halfrandom

Halfrandom

Hl2rp server big event idea Empty
PostSubject: Hl2rp server big event idea   Hl2rp server big event idea Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 am

Hey, lately I've noticed that the hl2rp server hasn't been as popular as usual so I thought the best way to bring in more players is to host a big event that all players can get involved in (Citizens can join in too). It could be either IC or OOC since either way is fun and it would really help boost the player count on the server. Whatever it is is up to the super admins.

-Halfrandom (Just an idea)
Back to top Go down
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Hl2rp server big event idea   Hl2rp server big event idea Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Sure a big event, then switch to another map? Arrow City 11?
Back to top Go down
Halfrandom

Halfrandom

PostSubject: No!   Hl2rp server big event idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 am

I was thinking more of just like a big event, not a map switch event. Perhaps a weekly event would be good.
Back to top Go down
Bern
Admin
Bern

PostSubject: Re: Hl2rp server big event idea   Hl2rp server big event idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:11 am

We sometimes do have events already, half of them make no sense whatsoever but still...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hl2rp server big event idea   Hl2rp server big event idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hl2rp server big event idea
Page 1 of 1