Graphic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.

Go down 
+3
The Sniper
Nissemand
Kotov
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotov
Head Administrator
Kotov

Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Empty
PostSubject: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:09 am

Hello, I'm Kotov, the server owner of Graphic Gaming.

My real name is Ewen, which I am some reffered to as in-server.
I speak English, and a little gaelidgh and french
I'm from Scotland, but my family is from Germany/Italy
I'm currently studying to become an orthopaedic surgeon

STUFF I DO TO PASS THE TIME:
Warhammer 40,000 : Chaos Space Marines and Imperial Guard, old-school tabletop games, not that DoW stuff
Go on long walks with my dog
Write books
Painting landscapes
Going to the park and playing on the swings like a five-year-old

MUSICAL STUFF:
I play guitar and violin, amongst other instruments
I play in a ROCK BAND YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHH
Bands I like : Rise Against, Daft Punk, Avenged Sevenfold, Marillion,

OTHER STUFF:
My bones break incredibly easily, I broke my elbow and wrist a total of five times in one year, and many other times before that.
I am not as active as some other admins, as I do other stuff.
I think the colour blue is awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://graphicgaming.forumotion.com
Nissemand

Nissemand

Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 am

HAI KOTOV1
Back to top Go down
The Sniper

The Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 am

What's up with everyone liking ''Daft Punk''...
Back to top Go down
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 am

Fuck Daft Punk.
Back to top Go down
Subject

PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am

Ya'll wouldn't know good music if it came and hit you in the secks hole.
Back to top Go down
Ninjas and such

PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 pm

I like Daft Punk.
Well... Sometimes, hit and miss. Like a lot of bands.

And Yeah, IG. I used to play IG, and then I *LOST* them all. /me foaming mouth
Damn games workshop and there bloody expensive stuff.
I still have my 'crons, but some of them have gone missing.

PS. There's nothing wrong with DOW, one of my favourite games.
Back to top Go down
Bern
Admin
Bern

PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:21 am

Could've sworn I'd posted here... Ah, well, welcome Kotov... Welcome to the... Err, "Introductions" thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.   Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotov's super-cool-awesome-best-ever-introduction-thing-sorta-yeah-let's-go-with-that.
Page 1 of 1