Graphic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sniper.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sniper

The Sniper

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: The Sniper.   The Sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:06 am

Hello.

My name is Jacob, i'm a fifteen year old guy, living in Sweden.
Most known me as ''The Sniper'', i'm a Administrator on Graphic Roleplay.

I've been on steam for over, six years and 6 months now. Ever since the age of nine, so you can say i'm the one who have been a member of steam longest here.

People say i'm quite good on history, geographics and such. I'm mostly the nice guy and such, but when it comes to discussions or such i'm mostly serious and if you really bursts the bubble, you might find me hard as a bitch.

I've known Ewen, Cole, Laurent, Jason, Daniel, and Stephen (Kotov, Inafinus, Laurent, Fred, Blaze, Subject) Which i met for about a year ago on slidefuse. A Half-Life 2 gaming Community.

And perhaps you've seen people call me ''Commie'', which is of course a slang for Communist, which i have NO idea where they've gotten that from.......

Well that's all, now get off this topic and read my backstories.
Back to top Go down
Bern
Admin
Bern

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sniper.   The Sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:13 am

Music, is, powerful.
Back to top Go down
Inafinus
Admin

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sniper.   The Sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 am

stop using our real names JACOB
Back to top Go down
Subject

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH   The Sniper. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 am

Daft Punk rules.

Communism is for anti-americans.

HANG HIM!
The Sniper. 3958667400_noose_answer_2_xlarge
Back to top Go down
hellya234
Admin

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: HES NO LONGER A COMMIE   The Sniper. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:13 am

His real name is SNOOPER and he isn't a commie no more... hes a facist....

AND WHO KNOWS, MY REAL NAME COULD BE FRED OR JASON OR..............

I dono, let your imagination fly
Back to top Go down
hellya234
Admin

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sniper.   The Sniper. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 am

The Sniper wrote:
Hello.

My name is Jacob, i'm a fifteen year old guy, living in Sweden.
Most known me as ''The Sniper'', i'm a Administrator on Graphic Roleplay.

I've been on steam for over, six years and 6 months now. Ever since the age of nine, so you can say i'm the one who have been a member of steam longest here.

People say i'm quite good on history, geographics and such. I'm mostly the nice guy and such, but when it comes to discussions or such i'm mostly serious and if you really bursts the bubble, you might find me hard as a bitch.

I've known Ewen, Cole, Laurent, Jason, Daniel, and Stephen (Kotov, Inafinus, Laurent, Fred, Blaze, Subject) Which i met for about a year ago on slidefuse. A Half-Life 2 gaming Community.

And perhaps you've seen people call me ''Commie'', which is of course a slang for Communist, which i have NO idea where they've gotten that from.......

Well that's all, now get off this topic and read my backstories.

Your pictuer.... NOW YOU KNOW - Bill nye reference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sniper.   The Sniper. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sniper.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphic Gaming :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: