Graphic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)

Go down 
+2
Bern
Inafinus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inafinus
Admin

<||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Empty
PostSubject: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

// It has come to my attention that RCT's are being promoted for just being "decent roleplayers", even if they have not recieved any training. This is not what is supposed to happen.

<|| CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL ||>

LAST UPDATED: 16/01/2016 16:24

If you are accepted into the CCA, congratulations, but you still have a while yet before you are promoted. Training will be held on either a saturday or a sunday. Not any other day. Once it has been decided whether to hold training on a Saturday or a Sunday, these will be the only days you can be promoted, this goes for ALL Units. Applications will be checked after the new Recruits are promoted, however, you have to spend a Week, 7 days, 168 hours, 80060 minutes etc etc. If you are promoted and its 6 days to the next training session then you are an acception. If you are made a recruit on a tue-fri then you will recieve training but it won't be until the next time units can get promoted that you yourself will be promoted, even if you have passed training. But on the brighter side, most days people will only be accepted on the weekend day, but you can appeal for this if you are unavailable at these times. // Hit me up with a message if you need to appeal. \\

// This new system will be implemented as of now (19ths of August, 20:16, 2011)

// Note that traiing now takes place on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Applications will also be checked on these days.
Back to top Go down
Bern
Admin
Bern

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 pm

What about accepting into divisions? To be accepted into ARROW division you need to pass
an advanced training/test held by the DvL, would I be allowed to hold this any day?
Training within ARROW division doesn't grant ranks, it grants access to new ARROW
weaponry, would I be allowed to hold this any day?

-Bern-
Back to top Go down
Inafinus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Hmm, good point. Well, I think Divisions are just Divisions. You don't get promoted into them, you get accepted. Units can only enter a division when they become an 03 though.
Back to top Go down
Halfrandom

Halfrandom

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Is it just really bad luck that I got accepted into the CCA yesterday (saturday) preventing me to get promoted for a week, a week in the nexus. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GTbrawlers

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:15 am

Most of the CCA hate the new policy but what the SeC says goes.

One reason i dissagree with it is, What if you do something worthy of an instant promotion? e.g. capturing an anti-citizen or ampuating them (PK)

Yes i agree people should not be Top of the CCA in 1 week and that Yes the CCA is a hard thing to get into, But it is upto the officers+ to promote people on their abilities.
If too many people are passing into Enlisted then yes It is upto the officers, and with such responsibility the SeC and CmD should review the promotions and demote them back if
necessary, or even the Officers have to request the person be promoted.

Even better idea put in their datapads the positive things they have done and when they request a Promotion then the Sec or CmD reviews their datapad.
Back to top Go down
GTbrawlers

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:40 am

This got scrapped by the New SeC (Kotov YEY)
Back to top Go down
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 am

Why yay? Evryone will be possible easily promoted.. Wich sucks.
Back to top Go down
GTbrawlers

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 am

Im yeying because kotov is more active and in my experience a better CCA 'Leader'. Also i dont have to wait a week for doing something great.
Also its up to DvL's and kotov which i doubt he will just give promotions awaay.
Back to top Go down
Halfrandom

Halfrandom

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 am

You never know.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ScottishOwl

ScottishOwl

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

Good stuff, so i have the rest of tonight and tomorrow to try get a promotion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)   <||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<||CCA TRAINING PROTOCOL||> (MUST READ!)
Page 1 of 1